Description: Hey coding geeks be ready to unleash the inner programming geek within you. Cyberia is proud to announce Codovation, a innovative way to code.A competitive Coding competition Powered by Hackerearth. It will be held online on the platform of Hackerearth. Get Ready to Unleash the geek within you!
Fees : Rs 60
Description: Bang the virus is a competition in which participants have to find bugs in code. This contest requires 2 participants. Code may contain syntax error, runtime error, compile time error and logical errors.
Fees: Rs 120 (per team)
Language(school/college) = C,C++/Java
Description: The Participant would be given a Jumbled Code in HTML Language that they must solve to have the program run the right way without adding any extra code. Bring out your inner Programming Sherlock for this one.
Fees : Rs60
Time-duration : 25min
Description: Exquisite is an IT Quiz for both School and College Students. A team shall have 3 players each. The Competition consists of 3 rounds, first being, the Elimination round in which teams will be given 30 MCQs to be solved in 30 minutes. 6 Teams to score the most shall proceed to the semi-final,final round which consists of 2 exciting stages which includes the Buzzer round and Rapid-Fire Round. Players shall unleash their inner geeks for this one, for this quiz, is a tough nut to crack.
Description: The event mainly focuses on learning and experiencing C++/Java language. In this event, the game will go on for 2 consecutive rounds where the participants of the team will code the program to solve the problem and then they will have to switch their Pcs in a given time-period (i.e.20min). Everything depends on, besides of course, programming knowledge is your co-ordination with your partner. So, get your friends ready and get your telepathic conversations with them in actual use in this “Partnership” based competition.
Fees: Rs 120 (per/team)
Language (S/C): C++,Java
Description: In this event the team got to go through several interesting and challenging rounds. The rounds are :
Round 1: Dazzle Coding -> The monitor screen will be off.
Round 2: Minicoz -> One gotta type the code in minimum lines.
Round 3: BrainQuizzer -> A riddle/large questions will be given, the participants have to figure out it and solve it and then implement it in code and show the output.
Fees: Rs 360
Time-duration: 3-4 hrs
Language : HTML, C++, Java
1. The Participation amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The Event organizers hold the right to change the rules at any given moment of time.In case of any change the participant would be foretold.
3. In case of group event, it is necessary to assign a group leader. All the communication would be done with leader.
4. Participants have to report 30 minutes before the scheduled event time.
5. Participant would bear their own food, transportation and accommodation charges.
6. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited within the campus.
7. The participants should take proper care of their belongings themselves. The organizing team would not be responsible for any theft, loss or damage.
8. In case of any dispute the decision of the event organizers would be final.
9. In case of any clash of events, the organizers would not be responsible and no refund would be provided.
10. Prizes would be handed over to the winner in the closing ceremony on the last day and not before that.