The term cyber means relating to information technology, computers or the Internet. In a similar conceptual parlance, Cyberia implies an arena which has the cyber world at its core. Cyberia provides an arena for the youth of today and serve as a platform to exhibit their technical acumen to the world and compete with like-minded peers thus strengthen & enhance their technical skills to be future-proofed for their I.T careers. It is not an event, it is an experience which gives you a taste of the current cyber world.
To provide a platform that brings together future I.T professionals and enthusiasts. It brings together future I.T professionals and enthusiastic and help to access their technical potential by providing opportunity to challenge their like-minded peers & unleashing their ability to outperform their peers technically.
It has been 5 years for the Cyberia been commenced, and witnessed heavy and successful participations over 1500 from all over the schools and colleges of Gujarat. 100 Teams participated in the event named Techtonic Hunt, In 2013, Over 200 Students participated for the Windows Azure and Phone development Workshop by Microsoft Students Partner.
In 2013, Cyberia was officially announced as one of the major happenings in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda along with the Paramarsh, Footprints, Prerna and Baazigar by various faculties of the University.
*Please see rules and regulations at the bottom of the page.
See you next year...
Rules & Regulations
1. The Participation amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The Event organizers hold the right to change the rules at any given moment of time.In case of any change the participant would be foretold.
3. In case of group event, it is necessary to assign a group leader. All the communication would be done with leader.
4. Participants have to report 30 minutes before the scheduled event time.
5. Participant would bear their own food, transportation and accommodation charges.
6. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited within the campus.
7. The participants should take proper care of their belongings themselves. The organizing team would not be responsible for any theft, loss or damage.
8. In case of any dispute the decision of the event organizers would be final.
9. In case of any clash of events, the organizers would not be responsible and no refund would be provided.
10. Prizes would be handed over to the winner in the closing ceremony on the last day and not before that.